Here's some recent pics we've taken over the past few weeks. Some of them are repeats because I also posted it on our other blog.
On Thursday we had a Relief Society "Birthday Party". We had a speaker that was absolutely amazing. If I had to make a list of my top 10 favorite talks this talke would make it. I left feeling grateful for trials and ready to take on the world. She used quotes from the general authorities that really put things into perspective. One of my favorites was (paraphrased) "EVERY trial we have no matter how big or small is absolutely vital to our eternal salvation. The Lord loves us so much he would never give us an ounce of trial more than that which is neccessary for us to gain exaltation." She encouraged us not only to try and "survive our trials" but rather "not shrink from them" or in other words, when confronted with a trial (physical, emotional, spiritual) face it head on, allow for it to shape you in the way the Lord would have it. I truly enjoyed it.
Well, we did it. We finally cut Brayden's hair yesterday. I swear he is the only boy who looks more girly with short hair. For some reason when we cut his hair he has such a femine look to him. Maybe because it looks styled with the curls on top and thick waves on the side. He sat pretty still for itjust didn't appreciate breathing in a mouthful of hair. We'll get some pics of that up next time. I had already finished this slideshow when we cut his hair. He and I had fun at the movies, saw "Horton Hears a Who". He was so facinated with how big the screen was we couldn't even get him to walk up the stairs to a seat. It was so full that we could only find two seats together so we (my friend Karissa and I) had the armrest up with Brayden sitting between us.
Tavita is doing MUCH better. We're finally illness free, not even any runny noses (knock on wood). His appetite is back to the normal enormous amounts he eats. For breakfast he had 3/4 a banana, 1/4 a Costco muffin and 2 eggs. He walks more and more everyday, as I right this he's walking over to the toy closet and pulling the door open. Still crawls the majority of the time though. Now if we could just get him to stop nursing like he's a newborn. He has regressed to the point where he's nursing every two-three hours day and night. Junior brought up a good point that it's probably soothing on his ears. We really need to get that taken care of.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(65)
-
▼
March
(11)
- We Got Game
- March Madness Update
- Update from Jason...
- March Madness Standings
- I still am learning how to use blog but below is a...
- Peter Cottontail Animated Easter Song Page
- Recent Photos
- I challenge you to take the Get Fit Challenge!
- Daylight Savings= The Bane of My Existence
- letter from Jason 2-28-08
- Emergency Contact info
-
▼
March
(11)

1 comment:
What is that white thing on Brayden's head in the pics playing outside?
Hope Tavita stays healthy through the spring and summer. But ear infections in our family unfortunately only were taken care of with tubes.
I still have the cutes grandkids.
Mom
Post a Comment