Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Christmas gift exchange
I know it's not even Halloween yet, but in case anyone wants to get shopping done early how are we going to do the Christmas exchange. I know Jon and Tyler are on their missions so they won't be part of it. Also do we want to start a cousin gift exchange. Right now since there are only three cousins it would obviously be Brayden and Tavita have Jenson and Jenson has both Brayden and Tavita or do we want to wait a couple more years for the cousins to get older? Any thoughts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
If you do cousins because Brayden is old enough to learn the spirit of giving. I think that it should be one gift for Jenson and Jenson gives one gift for Brayden and Tavita to share. Just my opinion.
Also I think it would be good for all to give to Jon and Tyler, though as of right now Brazil postal service is on strike. Also do you want married siblings doing married siblings or all individule?
If you do cousins because Brayden is old enough to learn the spirit of giving. I think that it should be one gift for Jenson and Jenson gives one gift for Brayden and Tavita to share. Just my opinion.
Also I think it would be good for all to give to Jon and Tyler, though as of right now Brazil postal service is on strike. Also do you want married siblings doing married siblings or all individule?
Good idea about Jon and Tyler, please keep us updated about the stike. Heres my idea: for this year only maybe give gifts but not secretly due to the fact that the J Ormes will be with the Shums. So everyone could give to Jon and Tyler, Ryan and Janessa could exchange since they are in Hawaii, and the Shums and J Ormes can exchange. I would wait until the cousins get a little older and there are more of them, also when we do cousin exchanges they should be homemade so the cousins are contributing to the gifts and not the parent's wallets.
im cool with whatevers.
Post a Comment