Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Shums visit HI.

Marissa and Junior and the boys came to HI for a few weeks. They worked on the house (thank you) and played as well. The boys enjoyed the water any way they could get it, beach, pool, beach, pool, baths in the sink, (while watching TV) and spray bottles. Apparenly Brayden's favorite thing about HI is the cat, Socks. When Marissa asks what he misses about HI he answers Socks. If she says what about Grandpa, and Grandma, and Auntie Janessa and Uncle Ryan, he says yea them too. It was so fun having them here, we miss them.

3 comments:

Junior and Marissa said...

Man you guys are good. I've been slowly trying to put a slide show together and you totally beat me to it and put together a much better show then I would have. We really miss being there with you guys. If it makes you feel any better he always talks about when you guys are going to come visit but doesn't mention when Socks will come. Guess he says he misses her the most cause he knows she doesn't come here for visits but you guys do!

AZ-Ormes said...

Simply precious! I made it to Flordia the 10 thru the 16th to visit family. Didn't get to the beach, but the moist breeze was delightful. All the posted photos of your family make me smile! I'm registered for Phlebotomy School July 20. It is a 11 week course. Marissa I imagine your getting close to "giving light" as that tranlates in Spanish. Keep us posted. Love, Lana

Kathi said...

Nice video Carol. Read all the update on the Shums blog. How fun to have them there for a month (poor Jr) Must have been so sad when they left.