Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

Happy Mother's Day Mom and Congratulations on 28 years of being a mom! Wish we could be in Hawaii with you to celebrate this day. We sent you a little gift, it should have shown up by now but if it doesn't it will be there shortly. Here are some of the memories that I have about my mom from when I was younger.
  • My mom being my den leader when I was in Cub Scouts.
  • The time my mom and her good friend had to take me to the emergency room instead of the two of them going to the movies like they wanted. I split my head open and had to go get stitches. After going to the emergency room we went to McDonalds and I still remember the toy that came in my happy meal. It was Brother Bear, from the Bernstein Bears, riding on a yellow scooter.
  • The way my mom always made me and my siblings do extra school work during the summers so that we wouldn't "let our brains shut off". Without her forcing us to constantly learn I would have never been able to sleep during classes during the school year.
  • The fact that my mom convinced my dad that a 1984 Chevy station wagon was a more appropriate first car for a teenager than a 300ZX.
  • The time my mom spent hours making the coolest birthday cake ever. I wanted a birthday cake that had to do with the Transformers. So she figured out a way to make a cake that looked like Optimus Prime.
  • All the times she's gone out of her way to help people and let people know that someone is thinking about them.

Happy Mother's Day Mom. I love you and am grateful for everything you have done and do for all of us. Hope to see you soon. Love you Mom.

Jason