Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma!!!

Wish we could be there for your birthday but since we can't we thought we'd celebrate by taking the time to recognize what a wonderful grandma you are.

Here's a little info about the greatest grandma in the world:
1. How old is Grandma: she's OLD!!! (Tavita) 8 (Brayden)
2. Favorite thing to do: Swim in pools
3. Favorite Food: Oatmeal (Brayden) Candy (Tavita, think he's telling his favorite)
4. What do you love most about Grandma: Her hugs and kisses (Brayden) Go to the Cho-cho (Tavita)
5. Favorite thing to do with her grandkids: Swim and go to the beach
6. Where was she born: in her house
7. Something funny: She likes to play tricks
8. Favorite place to visit: places she can walk to
9. Something she's good at: being nice to us
10. Memory of Grandma: I remember when I was 3 we went to Hawaii and watched volcanoes. We went to the beach a lot and watched fire knife dancers. I went with Grandma to where they make smoke. Grandma told me about the Haunted Water and I want to go there sometime with her...but when I'm bigger.

1 comment:

David and Carol Orme said...

Thank you. I am sure I have the cutest grandkids. Tavita is much closer on my favorite food. And I do enjoy walking as long as it is not to hot.