Here is our Family Blog! I am still figuring out how we should have people post comments. I think the easiest way is if everyone has their own email I can make it so that we can tell who posts what. Or if people don't want to do that we can just log in under the same account and then sign every post we do. I created a new account and google email address for the family to start this blog.
-Jason

4 comments:
Help me figure this out? I am commenting after clicking on someone elses post. How to I write with out doing that. Also how do I add things to the right column? Jason did you invite Ryan to the blog yet?
Mom
To post a new link you want to click the link that says "new post" in the top right corner of the blog. To leave a comment about someone elses post you click on the comments link at the end of the post.
I read this after I figured it on my own. But I still do not understand how to post on the right side. I have a few more things to add to my wishlist.
Mom
Also did you invite Ryan? He may not have even looked at it. To add his wish list.
Also Jonathan, even though I know he should not be spending a lot of time on this kind of stuff. But if he blogs then we can all read his letters.
Mom
Post a Comment