Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 23, 2007

Wish Lists

Okay, so I'm not to savy when it comes to these things and I don't know how to add our wishlist to the side like everyone elses. Junior took his parents to DI (thier Disneyland) and isn't here to help me, so I'll put them here and then if Jason or whoever else can move them to the side that would be wonderful!

Also, I was thinking as we buy things we should let Mom know what it is we bought so people don't buy doubles. I.E. If Jennica bought Jason his McGuyver dvds then she would tell mom so that way she could pass it on to whoever has Jason; then they won't buy him the dvds. Or vice versa (if the person buys the dvds, tell mom, mom tells Jennica yada yada yada). Just a thought!

Well here's out lists, I'm just making up Juniors off what I know he needs he'll add what he wants later. Note, I'm also going to post for Brayden and Tavita, I'm not in anyway implying that I'm expecting people to buy for them but if you do, just for a guide, maybe more of what NOT to buy for them.







No comments: