Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 18, 2008

The music

Does everyone like having music on the blog? Should we only have it playing at certain times of the year? Let me know what you are all thinking. Also if you have any suggestions as to what songs you want let me know.

3 comments:

David and Carol Orme said...

I like the music but is there away to have it come on quieter? I think that the music should be changed once in awhile. Christmas at Christmas, Celtic in March, Patriotic for patriotic holidays, once in awhile some Samoan music and so on. 'Here comes Peter Cotton Tail' for Easter!
Mom

Junior and Marissa said...

Music is fun but honest opinion the song is getting a little old. It might be better to have something a little softer that doesn't repeat so much. Don't know if that makes since or not, wish I had some suggestions.

Jason Orme said...

I agree the music especially that song was annoying. I can't get it to change the volume upon start up. I put in the code but it does not work. Maybe Junior can figure it out. But I just turned off the music and hid the player for now. I will put different seasonal music on at different times of the year or if someone has a specific song or idea they want I can put it back on.