Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Political Quiz

Hey, found this quiz on a friends blog. Take the quiz (it's quick) and find out which canidate you agree with most. I thought it was pretty interesting and fun at the same time. Unfortunately there wasn't a single canidate that agreed with me on what I think are two of the biggest issues (Iraq and Mexico). Guess no one is up for packing all the illegals into a shipping crate (painted red, green and white of course!)and sending them back to the land the claim to be so proud of! :)

Anyway, have fun with it.



Also I came across a funny little joke that went something like this:

With the upcoming elections there's a good chance we are going to have either a woman, an African American or a Mormon for a president.

Why don't we elect Gladys Knight and kill 3 birds with one stone. hahaha

3 comments:

Jason Orme said...

Here were my reults:
Romney-46
McCain-41
Clinton-6
Obama-5

Quiz seems to be pretty accurate!

Junior and Marissa said...

Yeah I was aligned with Romney but only with a 35. Clinton was last on my list.
Jr actually scored a 47 with Guliani. Too bad he's not in the race anymore. I think McCain was 2nd on his.

David and Carol Orme said...

Romney 50
Guliani 42
Mom