Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Shummy Update

Hello everyone! Well here's yet another slideshow. Yes I take a lot of pics, believe it or not I don't post all that I take. Disclaimer: No we're not neglectful parents that force their children to run about naked. But when your potty trainig, throwing up, blowing out your diaper etc. you spend a lot of time out of clothes. Additionally, Brayden is going through a "naked phase" where he's always stripping himself down saying he wants to be naked. There's a bit of Tavita learning to walk. Mom, Janessa, and Jennica all got to see that tonight. There's also Brayden potty-training. He put his last sticker up today and was so excited. All 72 dogs walked their way to the Thomas train. When he put his last sticker up it took him a minute to realize he had done it. I asked him, "Brayden what is the doggie standing next to?" He said, "The big bad wolf" (which is what he calls one of the dog stickers. I said, "No, what on the other side of him?" He said, "The cho-cho train." stops, eyes got huge, "I did it, I get Thomas!!!" A nice little celebration of jumping up and down and screaming followed. He was pretty excited. He's doing well but we have to figure out how to cut out the accidents. He does pretty good at home and while we're out running errands but if he's at church or a friends house or anywhere where he's playing, he just goes in his pull-up. We'll see what we can figure out. As for the cookie ordeal, Brayden and I were making cookies and Tavita was playing around us. I could see him out of the corner of my eye but wasn't paying too much attention to what he was doing. Brayden turned around and sayed, "Tita made it snow!" then of course he had to join in. We're still cleaning the remains from the floor and their hair. Oh, life is never boring.

Tavita is sick yet again. I'm really ready for this cold weather to be over. We're not sure what's wrong, just really gooky eyes and nose and "looks sick". Not acting too much out of the ordinary though. He learned how to sign "more" today and uses it quite enthusiastically all through the meal. He's also invented his own sign for when he wants to nurse. He start pulling at his shirt trying to open it and pointing to me. I think once they can communicate they want to nurse their getting old enough to start the weaning process. Unfortunately, when he had influenza he started refusing to take a bottle and hasn't really gone back to it too terribly much yet. We'll work something out. Anyway, we're being lazybums and want to go to sleep. I think I start posting stories as they happen instead of all at once. Anyway, hope all is well with everyone. Jason, hope your staying safe and having success at basic trianing! love you all.