Thursday, May 29, 2008
Almost Done
Today we had the turning blue ceremony (officially became infantryman) and tommorow we have our graduation. The ceremony this morning was pretty cool. The rest of today is family day. We have until 20:00 to do whatever we want. Most of the guys went off and are doing stuff with their families. The other ten or so of us who didn't have family show up, are just hanging out for the rest of the day. I have to wait until 14:00 to go to a married soldiers briefing and then will probably go out to dinner with some of the guys after that. I leave for Texas tommorow, should get there around 20:00 Texas time. Sorry, Tyler I was trying to get home to spend a little more time with you before you left for two years. But everyone said that if I took my leave right after basic that I probably would not get any leave in July for the baby's birth. I have my cell phone now so if you need to get ahold of me I should be able to answer or at least call you back within a couple of hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment