Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

uhgg. Its raining like crazy again!

3 comments:

Junior and Marissa said...

Holy cow, I had no idea the flooding was that bad. Junior and I were talking the other night about how much we miss those huge torrential rain storms. Now I almost feel bad seeing how many homes were damaged. Tracey and I were talking last night and she said luckily her parents house was fine but a lot of their neighbors were in trouble. What's going to happen to those that don't rent from BYUH? Are they going to get any kind of help?

David and Carol Orme said...

I guess those who don't rent from BYUH better have flood insurance.
Most people rent, (Not from BYUH) and we all know how well many landlords keep up their rentals. Think of the initals CJ! Scary thought!
I heard last night that the Merideths house got ruined. I am going to try and get a hold of them and see what is what.

Gma Lila said...

I didn't even hear about a flood in Laie...so much for blogs and grandma's..the blogs win! Hope things are drying out an hope you didn't have any damage. Mom Orme