Ahh, can't wait to be there in Decmeber! The boys plan almost daily what they're gonna do there. Basically consists of going to the beach, the pool then the beach
Not a bad view to wake up to! Oh I miss that view! LOVED living with you guys! Still talk to Tyson about it regularly...I'm sure he gets tired of the same stories but, oh well! ;)
4 comments:
yeah, that's nice!!
We're jealous!!! Although, we do have a nice view of the temple from our house, so we can't complain too much! :)
Ahh, can't wait to be there in Decmeber! The boys plan almost daily what they're gonna do there. Basically consists of going to the beach, the pool then the beach
Not a bad view to wake up to! Oh I miss that view! LOVED living with you guys! Still talk to Tyson about it regularly...I'm sure he gets tired of the same stories but, oh well! ;)
Post a Comment