with Jason's family. When I first got there Jenson
was a bit afraid of me. So I just held back until he
was ready for me. The first morning, after the first
night I slept there, Jenson side stepped out of the
room, as far away from me as he could, and ran into
his Mommy and Daddy's room. By the end of the trip
he would wake up and climb into bed with me.
This little guy could LIVE outside if you let him.
Even on rainy days we would go out when the rain
would let up a bit. He would wear his boots and
tromp through every puddle he could find, some
were so deep the water went over the top of his boots.
But he loved it. And was smart enough to not go
through the puddles if he was only wearing his
shoes. Had to go feed the ducks everyday.
Go for a walk all around the apartment complex as
often as possible, park as often as possible.
He just is an outdoors kind of kid.
Since the weather in WA is not always
the best to go outside and play in, it is a good thing
Jenson likes to do things, like prepare food, he also
loves to read and do puzzles. His Daddy use to
love doing puzzles and read when he was young
too. Jenson also loves to play hide-en-seek, inside
(or outside)
And there is a childrens museum close by, to
help keep him entertained.
The reason I went to Washington is to help
out with Jenson. While miss Jaylee Kalei was
Don't be surprised if in a few years we have another
granddaughter named Jaylee (or a similar spelling)
Janessa has had this named picked out ever since
I can remember, named after herself, Janessa Lee.
But hey our family is good on double/similar names
so why not.
---
The family came home for the holidays
Mainly because of Ryan and Regine
getting married
Ryan graduated this Dec 2010
Cute cute cute grandkids
David had a work conference in Florida so I got
This guy wresteled the alligator on to its back
These birds were every where at gatorland.
you would think that they would find a place
a little less infested with alligators



Mainly because of Ryan and Regine
getting married
Ryan graduated this Dec 2010
ten days later he got married
to his sweetheart, Regine
Cute cute cute grandkids
A sight not seen to often, Kalei and Jenson
playing! not Kalei screaming that Jenson is with in
playing! not Kalei screaming that Jenson is with in
David had a work conference in Florida so I got
to go along to play while he worked. I got to taste
alligator nuggets. And buffalo meat, which was way
delicious
Alligators must not like turtle or maybe these
alligators get fed to much
This guy wresteled the alligator on to its back
where it instanly fell usleep. I did not know alligators
instanly fell asleep when rolled onto there back; except
when they are in a death roll. Anyway I was amazed.
Then to wake the alligator up he tickled
its belly.
its belly.
What we don't put our kids through just for
a picture. There was water all around that
sand pit with alligators in it
These birds were every where at gatorland.
you would think that they would find a place
a little less infested with alligators
You could feed the alligators hotdogs. But people
would break off small pieces of the hotdog way
to small for the alligators to eat. Trying as hard as
to small for the alligators to eat. Trying as hard as
they could those tasty morsels just fell to the botom
only to be gobbled up by these crazy birds hanging
around.
Now why would the alligators try fruitlessy to get
a tiny piece of hotdog, when there was this big ole
bird stand right next to or even on them

3 comments:
I am so jealous you got to go to Disneyworld. That is my dream! :) And how fun to have everyone together for the holidays.
What great pictures of your family (on the side bar). I 'saved' them hoping to copy them later. The Florida trip looks like so much fun. I'm glad you could be together. Love you. G'ma Lila
Looks like you had fun- good!
Jenny would of freaked with those alligators.
Post a Comment