Tuesday, March 15, 2011
I DID IT! YEAH ME!
I no longer need the help cards at the temple!! Yeah me! Still am slow and fumble along, but I do it without the help cards. It only took four months, darn slow memory. Well actually only three months because the first month I was not assigned a station that required memorizing. Now to do what David and I challenged our kids to do when they were eight, memorize the 13 articles of faith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm proud of you Carol!! BIG accomplishment! I still need to learn initiatories (sp). Doesn't help being gone/missing so much. I'm going to start going extra days too to study. Wish WE lived right around the corner to go more often :)
Well, congrats!!! Your family should be proud!
Wow! I was able to memorize the veil, and I always try to go through the words in my mind as they are being said to me in each place, but I don't think I could memorize ALL of them. You should be very proud (that is, grateful).
I am.
Love you,
G'ma Lila
Congrats! Those are hard to memorize...especially when you're feeling the pressure. I remember being SO nervous the first day I didn't have a cheat sheet. By the time we stopped working at the temple I had every station memorized to the point you didn't even have to think about it...sadly, the only one I still have memorized that well is the veil. Every time I do initiatories now I'm amazed that I use to have that all so memorized. Crazy how quickly you lose it. :(
That's so awesome!
Post a Comment