Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Another Video of Everyones Favorite Nephews/Grandsons

Ok, so here's the weekly/biweekly/whenever I have time to put one together video of the boys. No big events or anything just pics of everyday stuff, actually with these boys everyday is an adventure.
So, Junior made me promise to relax today and take a nap with the boys (I'm closing the resturant from Tues-Sat straight but I get Sun-Wed off so I can't complain too much). Lets just say that it didn't go so well. We took a nice relaxing morning, talked to mom &dad on the webcam and went visiting teaching. Came home, had lunch, and then it was time for the long anticipated nap. Everything started out smoothly, I got Tavita to sleep and went and laid down with Brayden, read a few books and we were both asleep pretty quickly. However, 20 min later, Tavita decided he was done with his nap (though he was still VERY cranky). I got up to take care of him but since Brayden had fallen asleep with me next to him when I got up he was up within 5 min, unrested and cranky as well. Long story short, taking nap= bad idea. There's no dinner, the house is a mess, I've been holding one or the other since we all woke up and I'm more exahusted then when I have an hour of quiet to get stuff done. Oh well, Brayden has snapped out of it and is his normal self and I got Tavita down for a nap so I have a couple hours to get everything in order before I head out the door. The joys of being a mom! In all truthfullness though I love it!
Couple of funny stories for you all.
Brayden:
Yesterday I was making Amish bread but needed some pudding. Jr had the car so I thought I'd borrow some from the neighbors. Tavita was taking a nap and Brayden was happily playing with his cars. I wasn't going to be gone more than 45 sec so I thought I could slip out. I wasn't halfway down the driveway when I hear a franitic "Mommy, wait!! Wait for Brayden Mommy!" and he comes running out wearing long sleeves but no coat (it's in the 20's) and hie little barefeet in my workshoes. Of course he couldn't stay out of the snow and couldn't figure why his feet were so cold. At one point he lost both shoes and was running/hopping back and forth between the street and sidewalk because he knew he wasn't supposed to be in the street (where his shoes were) but his feet were obviously freezing. Yet the stubborn boy would not let me carry him.
Just so you don't worry that your nephew is a few cards short of a deck, rest assured if he were left abandoned, I'm pretty sure he'd be able to fend for himself and survive. Just a minute ago Brayden was wanting a snack and I told him to let me put baby down for a nap then I'd get him something. Tavita was putting up a fight so it took me awhile to get him down. I came out of the room to find the table scattered with a partially eaten apple, 2 rolls with a few bites taken out of each, a fruit container opened, the silverware drawer open and Brayden standing on a chair at the counter snarfing on some Amish bread straight out of the pan. I step out and he looks up at me and says, "Mommy, this yummy, try!"

Tavita:
The kid is a kiniving sneak. He is determined to take a plunge down the stairs (we really need to go buy a gate). Anytime we're upstairs he makes a break for the stairs going down. Today after our naps Brayden would not let me put him down and Tavita was playing. He kept trying to run for the stairs and everytime I'd call his name he'd laugh and go faster. Finally I tried blocking the opening between this room and the entry. He managed to pull it apart squealed in delight and raced to the stairs. I'd see him out of the corner of my eye looking to see if I was watching. If he didn't think I was he'd start heading for the stairs. If I turned and looked he'd just sit up and smile. I can tell we're gonna have our hands full with this one.

Anyway, This is going way to long and I have a ton to do I better run. Enjoy the show any pics are available at the low price of $9.99 (autographs available for an additional cost)

Okay, so this is the second time this week that the site wouldn't let me upload stuff. Last time it was just a single pic so I don't think it's the size of what I'm uploading. Anyway, I wrote too much to not post it so here's the post and I'll see what I can do about the video later. This way you'll all have to lie in wait. Get ready cause it's a blockbuster!

1 comment:

The Fawcett's said...

haha sounds like brayden is turning out to be a pretty smart boy and tavita sounds like he is super funny. i cant wait to see them.