Okay, so I just put up a long wordy post on our blog. However, since you all have heard most of the stories already, I'm just going to post the little slide show. If you're bored and feel like doing a little reading, hit up our blog. The slide show includes my b-day, Brayden's party and the Father n Sons. The boys had a blast but poor Junior was exahusted from trying to wrangle the 2 of them.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(65)
-
▼
August
(10)
- Who put up the new back ground, I like it.I need p...
- Brayden's staples
- they grow up so fast
- Happy Birthday Brayden
- Happy Happy Birthday Brayden Dear!
- Birthday Halabaloo and other adventures
- Jenson David Orme
- Vacation 08
- Thought I would include Jonathan in the new pic/bl...
- Elder J. first Six months
-
▼
August
(10)

1 comment:
so cute. looks like your summer never slowed down even after we left.
Post a Comment