Sunday, August 17, 2008
Brayden's staples
Just thought I'd post some pics of Brayden's little mile marker of his first set of stiches (or staples). I know most of you have heard the story, but for those that haven't here you go. Last Sunday we had Jenny&Tyson over for dinner. After dinner we were all haning out upstairs and the boys were playing in the jumping castle Brayden got for his birthday. Ryan made things a little more exciting by lifting the castle while the boys were in it then letting it fall down. They were loving it and Brayden kept begging for more. One time Ryan raised it a little too quickly and sent Brayden flying into the closet door (by this time Tavita was having more fun hiding under the castle then being in it). I just thought it was a bump on the head until Ryan fearfully called my name. I turend around and Brayden had blood all over the side of his head (wasn't a horrible injury, but head wound bleed A LOT). Brayden was in tears but obviously not too shaken by it because with his head covered in blood and tears running down his face he climbed off my lap and said, "I want to do that again". We took him to the doctor's and at first the nurse said stiches but when the doctor looked at it she said he needed staples. Brayden was having the time of his life eating a sucker and watching Cars and felt no pain. They now pour this liquid on your head to numb you rather than give shots. It's all so very nice. Two staples later we were back home with Brayden not the least bit phased.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(65)
-
▼
August
(10)
- Who put up the new back ground, I like it.I need p...
- Brayden's staples
- they grow up so fast
- Happy Birthday Brayden
- Happy Happy Birthday Brayden Dear!
- Birthday Halabaloo and other adventures
- Jenson David Orme
- Vacation 08
- Thought I would include Jonathan in the new pic/bl...
- Elder J. first Six months
-
▼
August
(10)

3 comments:
Crazy kid!
his hair looks so oily in the bottom pic. was this after a couple of days of not wsahing it or is it just the light from the flash? but igive props to brayden for not crying while he got the staples.
His hair is oily from all the sterlizer and the numbing stuff (I'm so technical I know). That was taken at the doctor's, you could imagine what it looked like when we finally washed it 3 days later.
Post a Comment